Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Emotional Tonal Scale

Developed by Esther Hicks and Abraham, this scale can be used to improve our emotions throughout the day. To use effectively, do an inner-check, focusing attention in your solar plexus region. Ask yourself,

1. "Am I letting creative Life force in. God force? Well being? Am I letting it in?"
2. "Am I holding myself in vibrational alignment with my desires and goals?
3. “Where am I on the Emotional Tonal Scale?

The Tonal Scale is as follows:

- Joy-Love- Exhilarated - Fully Alive - Ease

- Excited - Eager - Enthusiastic - Delighted

- Happy

- Content

- Indifference

- Boredom- Dissatisfaction

- Anxiety - Heebie-Jeebies - Physical Tension and Stress, On-edge
- Expressed Resentment (criticism, blame, complaining)

- Reactive Negative Emotions (anger, grief, lonely, abandonment, guilt,
worried-bothered, sad, frustrated, bitter, Self-pity)

- Depression - Apathy - Numbness- struggling

- Deepest Apathy - hopeless

No comments:

Post a Comment